Ways to Help
Your Donations Make A Difference
Laurel House depends upon donations from people like you to support our home. DONATE today!
- Join our monthly or annual giving program
- Honor or memorialize someone special with your gift
- Engage your business, church or school in a creative and fun fundraising idea
- Click on our wishlist for ongoing needs for our teen shelter for runaway, homeless and troubled teen girls.
- $800 will provide 1 Month of Shelter
- $200 will provide 1 Week of Shelter
- $29 will provide 1 Day of Shelter
- $745 will provide 1 Month of Meals
- $186.48 will provide 1 Week of Meals
- $26.64 will provide 1 Day of Meals
Your Prayers Are Welcome Here
Pray for our teen girls, their families, the house parents, staff and therapists for guidance and support.
Share Your Time And Talents
Volunteer to deliver a dinner meal for 9 people or sponsor a birthday party for one of the teen girls with a cake, balloons, decorations, and optional birthday gift. Coordinate an arts & crafts or baking day with the teen residents. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Speakers Share The Laurel House Story
Would you like a speaker from Laurel House to share its story with your club or organization? Hear about how the lives of former teen residents have been forever changed, and how you and your group can join us in ending homelessness for teen girls. Email email@example.com for more information.
Spread the word. Download our Laurel House Brochure to print for your own information or to share with others.